If you worked in any of these countries, you could be due a Tax Refund

Foreign residents in Australia : A guide to claiming tax back

If you fancy a change of scenery but don't want to Break the Bank, Australia can be one of the most fun & rewarding countries in which to work abroad. We've put together a handy guide for claiming your tax back if you work in Australia.

We created a guide to help work & travel visa holders, and temporary / foreign workers. It includes helpful information on:

  • Working holiday visas
  • Income tax
  • Foreign students
  • Superannuation
  • Tax file numbers (TFN)
  • Emergency tax
  • Claiming your tax refund


To get the guide all you need to do is fill in the form below!

The average tax refund Down Under is AU$2600


About The Author

Eileen Devereux - Commercial Director @ Taxback.com

I love all aspects of my job. I particularly enjoy working in an environment where I am given the freedom to explore new ways of doing things!

Live Chat Help
Eileen Devereux - Commercial Director @ Taxback.com in