Oops! Wir arbeiten immer noch an der Inhaltsübersetzung dieser Seite auf Deutsch, weshalb die englische Version erscheint. Wir entschuldigen uns für die Unannehmlichkeiten und hoffen, dass wir die übersetzte Version bald fertig haben werden.

Filing tax returns for artists, sports
people, musicians and gamers

error image

Not so fast!

Oops - you've skipped a bit! Please fill it in so we can move on!

Oops - you've forgotten to fill out some info and entered your {[field_name]} incorrectly. Please correct them so we can move on!

Oops - you've used the wrong format for your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in the format shown so we can move on!

Oops - you've used the non-latin symbols in your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in with English letters only so we can move on!

US Tax Return Registration

First Name*

Last Name*



US Tax services for Sportspeople, Artists & Gamers with US income

If you’re a non resident sportsperson, artist or gamer receiving income from the US, you’re legally obliged to declare and pay tax on this income. This includes compensation for performances, endorsements or winnings from gambling.

You must declare all US-sourced income by filing an annual US tax return. As you’re classified as a ‘non resident alien’ for tax purposes, you must file a 1040 NR tax return.

In order to file a US tax return, you need an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), which is an equivalent of a social security number for non residents.

Our Service

Musicant got his tax refund

At Taxback.com, we’ve been filing tax returns for artists, sports people, musicians and gamers for several years. That way, they can concentrate on their careers and ensure that they are compliant with the IRS. We offer the following services:

  • ITIN applications
  • US tax return preparation and filing
  • Withholding tax refunds
  • Tax treaty exemption reviews

How it Works

1.You download our non-resident tax pack

2.Complete and sign the pack and send to us with the relevant forms

3.We’ll review your information and prepare your tax return

4.One of our US tax specialists will review your return

5.We’ll send your return to you or we can file it for you at your request

Prefer to talk to us?
Our US CPA can help with your queries