We help teachers every year to
file US tax returns


US Teachers Abroad

If you are a US citizen teacher working at an overseas school or university you are still required to file an annual US tax return. In many cases, US expats abroad do not owe taxes to the IRS but are obliged to file a tax return for compliance reasons.

On your tax return, you have to declare both your US and worldwide income. will prepare and file your tax return. We will take your current country of residence into account to check if you can avail of any tax treaties or additional tax relief. It’s vital to file an annual tax return to avoid IRS penalties or fees.

Our Experience

We help teachers every year to file US tax returns and have been around since 1996. We file tax returns for:

  • Teachers
  • Lecturers
  • Professors
  • Tutors
  • Educators
  • Scholars

Our Tax Service for US
Teachers Abroad

Teacher abroad got his US teacher tax refund

We prepare and file a US tax return and do a full review of your circumstances so we can ensure you are availing of all applicable tax relief.

We can also prepare a tax return for your new country of residence so you have full confidence that you are tax compliant across both jurisdictions. We offer assistance with the following:

  • Tax Return Preparation
  • Tax Treaty reviews
  • FBAR - Foreign Bank Account Report
  • FATCA - Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act

How it Works

1.You download our US Citizen Abroad Tax Pack

2.Complete and sign the pack and send to us with the relevant documents

3.We’ll review your information and prepare your tax return

4.Our CPA will review and sign your tax return

5.We’ll send your return to you.

Prefer to talk to us?
Our US CPA can help with your queries