Oops! Stiamo ancora lavorando alla traduzione in italiano dei contenuti da inserire in questa pagina ecco perchè appare in inglese. Ci scusiamo per l'inconveniente e speriamo di aver pronta la versione tradotta al più presto.

We help you maximise your German Tax Refund

Average Refund: €1,020

Get Started Here!

error image

Not so fast!

Oops - you've skipped a bit! Please fill it in so we can move on!

Oops - you've forgotten to fill out some info and entered your {[field_name]} incorrectly. Please correct them so we can move on!

Oops - you've used the wrong format for your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in the format shown so we can move on!

Oops - you've used the non-latin symbols in your {[field_name]}. Please enter your {[field_name]} in with English letters only so we can move on!

  • Step 1
  • Step 2

Country I want a tax refund from:*

Service Needed*

Service Needed*

Service Needed*

Income Type*

Our German tax calculator is free to use and will give you an instant tax refund estimation.

Tax Services

German Income Tax Refunds

Have you ever worked in Germany? If so, you could be due to claim German tax back. People working in Germany can pay up to 42.5% on their earnings. The average German tax refund is €1,020 so it’s well worth finding out what you’re owed. Our German tax calculator is free to use and will give you an instant tax refund estimation. Talk to us about our German tax refund service today.

Read more

Kindergeld (childcare benefits)

If you worked in Germany then you may be able to claim ‘Kindergeld’. This is the German childcare benefit scheme. Even if you now live in any EU/EEA country and receive child benefit in that country, you may still be able to claim and you will be paid the difference. If your child never lived in Germany but lived within the EU/EEA, you can still apply for the benefit if you worked in Germany. You can go back 6 months for the benefit.

Read more

The average German tax refund is €1,020

If you have been working in Germany and paying tax, you’ll probably be due a tax refund. The amount of money you get back depends on a number of factors such as the type of work you have been doing, whether you’re single or married and how much you got paid. The average German tax refund from taxback.com is €1,020. What would you spend this on? Paying a bill or going on holiday are the top two choices amongst our customers.

Find Out More

German Pension Refunds

Did you pay into a pension fund when you were working in Germany? If so, your pension insurance payments were probably around 9.75% of your salary. If you left Germany at least 2 years ago, we can apply to get your pension payments refunded for you. We can go back as far as 1994 for your German pension refund so you could be due back a considerable amount of money. Don’t leave your money behind – start the refund process today.

Read more

U1 Service

When you are working in Germany your employer deducts various insurance contributions (health, unemployment, pension etc) and transfers them to the relevant German Fund.

Read more

German Tax Refunds for Married Couples

Are you married and want to claim a German tax refund? The tax rates in Germany for married people are significantly lower than the rates for single tax payers. We can review the estimated refund that you and your spouse are eligible to claim back if you file a joint German tax return. We have provided hundreds of German tax refunds for jointly assessed couples so you can be sure we know what we’re doing! Talk to us today about filing a joint tax refund with your spouse.

Read more

German tax refunds for Seafarers

If you’re sailing on a ship and being paid through a German company, you could be due a tax refund. We work with a lot of sailors who were previously unaware of their German tax entitlements. When we file your annual German tax return, we will conduct a full review of your circumstances and ensure you receive your maximum refund amount.

Read more

German Tax Refunds for Scientists / Researchers

We provide German tax refunds for a large number of people working as scientists or researchers (wissenschaftliche mitarbeiter). The first thing we will do is check if you are classified as an employee or a self-employed worker. We will then check if you have overpaid German tax and file a German tax return on your behalf. With taxback.com, you can be sure that you are fully compliant with German tax laws.

Read more

We guarantee to get you the maximum
German tax refund available.

Start Now

Prefer to talk to us?

Check out our Contact Us page for your nearest office

World Map