Mēs joprojām strādājam pie satura tulkošanas latviešu valodā, un tāpēc tas parādās angļu valodā. Mēs atvainojamies par sagādātajām neērtībām un ceram, ka tulkota versija būs gatava jau drīz.

We have years of experience in
filing tax returns for US retirees


US Retirees Abroad

If you’re a US citizen spending your retirement abroad, it’s important to note that you’re not exempt from your US tax obligations. While you may not owe any US income tax, you are still legally obliged to file an annual tax return with the IRS.

It’s important to note that this is required even if all of your assets have been moved to the country that you’ve retired to.

Tax obligations in your country of retirement

You also have to observe the tax laws of your new country of residence. You may be able to avail of tax relief under a tax treaty but it’s customary to still have to file a tax return. At Taxback.com, we can help you file both a US tax return and a tax return for your retirement country.

Our Service

Happy with his tax refund US retrie abroad

We have years of experience in filing tax returns for US retirees who have chosen to spend their retirement abroad. This should be a time when you can relax and enjoy life to the full. That’s why you should pass your tax obligations over to the experts at Taxback.com. We can assist with:

  • US tax return preparation
  • Tax treaty review
  • Foreign country tax return filing (UK, Ireland, Australia & many more)
  • International asset taxation advice
  • Property tax assistance
  • FBAR - Foreign Bank Account Reports
  • FATCA - Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act

How it Works

1.You download our US Citizen Abroad Tax Pack

2.Complete and sign the pack and send to us with the relevant forms

3.We’ll review your information and prepare your tax return

4.Our CPA will review and sign your tax return

5.We’ll send your return to you.

Prefer to talk to us?
Our US CPA can help with your queries