Oops! Nós ainda estamos trabalhando na tradução desta página para português, por isso está aparecendo em inglês. Pedimos desculpas pelo transtorno.

Sprintax from Taxback.com is our online self-preparation tool for US federal and state tax returns. It's fully guided, more cost-effective for you, and will guarantee you stay fully compliant with US tax laws. By using Sprintax, you will also get the maximum US tax refund.

Inner Page Application Pic

Non Resident Aliens with US income

You’re classified as a ‘non resident alien’ for tax purposes in the US if you don’t have a green card or don’t pass the substantial presence test, nevertheless any US-sourced income you earn will still be subject to US income tax. Examples of such income may be from temporary work in the US, rental or investment income or from a prize in a US competition.

Non resident aliens must file and pay any tax due using Form 1040 NR, or Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return. Failure to do so can lead to fines or penalties from IRS.

Tax Treaties

USA Non resident Aliend Income Tax Return Service

The US has income tax treaties with a number of foreign countries. Non resident aliens can sometimes avail of these treaties to reduce or eliminate US tax. The rate of relief depends on the individual tax treaty.

The Taxback.com Service for non resident aliens

We can prepare your non resident tax return and review your individual circumstances to check if you can avail of tax treaty relief. We will also check if you have overpaid US tax and, if so, can apply for a refund on your behalf. We offer:

  • 1040NR tax return preparation and filing
  • State tax return
  • Tax treaty review
  • Review of exemptions, expenses & deductions

How it Works

1.You download our non-resident tax pack

2.Complete and sign the pack and send to us with the relevant forms

3.We’ll review your information and prepare your tax return

4.One of our US tax specialists will review your return

5.We’ll send your return to you or we can file it for you at your request

Prefer to talk to us?
Our US CPA can help with your queries